We are at your service whether you would like a reservation at one of San Juan Del Sur's best restaurants, directions to local sights to see or simply where to buy snacks or food & drink, the staff (English speaking) is always ready to help. Maybe you want to go for a day of sailing on "No Bad Days", indulge in a pedicure or manicure on the deck or book a day trip to Granada & Masaya with van & driver that can all be arranged, too. Big or small request, we can arrange it all & book it for you.
We give you a Free Del Sur News with a map too.
- Sailing Cruise on “"No Bad Days" with all proceeds benefitting the Sea Scouts (sailingnicaragua.com)
- Water Aerobics with a fun group of folks (No Charge)
- Pedicure or manicure on the upper deck (nearly 2 hours $15.00), a private massage in your room $35.00 & up.
- Horseback riding adventure through the jungle and to the beach. (ranchochilamate.com)
- Day trips to Granada, Masaya Volcano, Ometepe Island and a LOT MORE!
- Trips to local beaches: Playa Hermosa (playahermosabeachhotel.com), Maderas surfing beach, Remanso, El Coco & more...
- A zip line canopy tour at Da Flying Frog (daflyingfrog.com)
- Surfing lessons
- Ocean fishing
- Walk to JESUS (90 ft. statue overlooking the harbor & town)
- Four wheeling, paint ball, skateboarding
- Spanish lessons, folk dancing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Savor a delicious selection of local foods.
- Enjoy the Nicaraguan refreshments, our famous rum or beer
Start your day with a healthy dose of Nicaraguan magic before you set off for your day’s adventures. Relax & enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck with a great playa vista (beach view). Sit back in your favorite rocking chair & listen to the gentle sounds of the surf & waves breaking on the beach, the birds calling out from the trees & a superb view of the boats swinging at anchor in the bay. Watch the Papagayo parrots fly to their nesting for the night just before sunset.