At your service whether you would like a reservation at one of the areas favorite restaurants, directions to the Sites to See, or simply were to buy snacks or food & drink the staff (English speaking) is always ready to help. Maybe you want to go for a day of Sailing on "No Bad Days", indulgence of a pedicure & nail service, or book a day trip to Granada & Masaya with van & driver that all will be arranged too. Big or small request, we can arrange it all & book it for you.
We give you a Free Del Sur News with a map too.
- Sailing Cruise on “"No Bad Days" with all proceeds benefitting the Sea Scouts (www.sailingnicaragua.com)
- Water Aerobics with a Fun Group of Folks (No Charge)
- Pedicure / Manicure on the upper deck (over 2 hours $15.00), Private Massage in your room $ 35.00 & up.
- Adventures on Horseback (www.ranchochilamate.com)
- Day trips to Granada, Masaya Volcano, Ometepe Island, and a LOT MORE!
- Other beaches, Playa Hermosa (www.phsurfcamp.com), Maderas surfing beach, Remanso, El Coco and more...
- Canopy Tour, ZIP LINE (Fly above the trees and see monkeys, birds & more) De Flying Frog
- Surfing lessons
- Ocean fishing
- Walk to JESUS (90 ft. statue overlooking the harbor & town)
- Four (4) wheeling, Paint Ball, Skateboarding
- Spanish Lessons, Folk dancing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Savor a delicious Selection of local foods
- Enjoy the Nicaraguan refreshment of Famous Rum or Beer
Start your day with a healthy dose of Nicaragua magic… Before you set off for your day’s Adventures, relax, enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck with a great Playa Vista (Beach view). Sit back in your favorite wicker rocker and listen to the gentle sounds of the surf & waves breaking on the beach, the birds calling out from the trees and a superb view of the boats swinging at anchor in the bay. Watch the Papagayo Parrots fly to their nesting for the night just before sunset.